Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching and searching for the way to do the all light on mod on my '02 (highs, lows, fogs). Unable to find what I needed, I started searching the internet and found this company that sells a kit for all year trucks for exactly what people are looking for.
If you don't want to spend the money for the kit or would rather do the diodes, etc, then this isn't for you.
Moderators please don't yank this, I have seen several people looking for a way to do this to no avail (especially on the older trucks) I have been able to find it and am only hoping to help those out who haven't been able to find the way to do this. Please let them be able to have a chance at doing this upgrade to their truck.
This is an Ebay and online company in Ohio : they have a four light and 6 light relay system, I ordered mine today.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Thanks for the info! Im going to order one tomorrow. Im not the best at "electrical" so i like having a ready made kit, plus there on sale for 22$ !

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone wants info on the company, PM me and I can send the link that way.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Well i tried 3 days in a row calling them...., NO ANSWER!! Im just going to get the diodes and do it my self thanks to the All On thread here:)

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
For .50 cents Tim, you'd be stupid not to.

Let one of us know if you need any assistance with it once you get the wires. I'd be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Unit453;1576279; said:
For .50 cents Tim, you'd be stupid not to.

Let one of us know if you need any assistance with it once you get the wires. I'd be happy to help you out.
Thanks Bro! Your right, after reading and seeing GMC2500HD's pics i Would be stupid not too! I cant even screw this up i think:cool:

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I did mine the day after I traded in my 04 for my 07.

The diodes came directly out of the LLY and into the LBZ.

I'll never go without again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts