Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an AirDog FP-100 system on my 02 LB7 duramax. Installed about 10 years ago. I has been making strange noise for a few weeks and now has completely quit. I am having a hard time finding a replacement pump for it and don't feel the need to but the entire kit for $600. Anyone know if the pump itself can be replaced?

·
Administrator
21,842 Posts
I have an AirDog FP-100 system on my 02 LB7 duramax. Installed about 10 years ago. I has been making strange noise for a few weeks and now has completely quit. I am having a hard time finding a replacement pump for it and don't feel the need to but the entire kit for $600. Anyone know if the pump itself can be replaced?
Airdog has a lifetime replacement warranty. Did you properly fill out the warranty card and mail it in?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Airdog has a lifetime replacement warranty. Did you properly fill out the warranty card and mail it in?
Oh, thought I read 4 year warranty.

·
Administrator
21,842 Posts
Oh, thought I read 4 year warranty.
Unless they recently changed it, it should be a lifetime warranty.
When I purchased my AirdogII 165 approx 9 years ago it came with a life time warranty.
There was a green warranty card you had to properly fill out and mail to get the warranty activated

·
Administrator
21,842 Posts
Here is the warranty info straight from the site:

Hope this helps (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.