Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
the only thing is will they freeze up in the cold ?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That price is ridiculous. You can go to autozone, buy a set of grabriel highjackers (air shocks) for the rear of an 87 camaro, which bolts in directly to the front of our trucks and adds 1000lbs load support for $65.00. They will lift the front of your truck up to 1.5", and the ride is excellent. Oh yeah, lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
diesel625;1586647; said:
That price is ridiculous. You can go to autozone, buy a set of grabriel highjackers (air shocks) for the rear of an 87 camaro, which bolts in directly to the front of our trucks and adds 1000lbs load support for $65.00. They will lift the front of your truck up to 1.5", and the ride is excellent. Oh yeah, lifetime warranty.

what about any rear air shocks??

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Gabriel makes them for the non HD chevys, but I use the rear airshocks from an 86 f250 2wd and they also bolt up directly.

·
Banned
720 Posts
he is talking about you and your northern climate i my self have my 3500 bagged on the rear with the firestone bags with rancho rsx 9000x shocks my oppion works better than air shocks my past experance with air shocks you get a real cheech and chong bouncing ride

·
Registered
825 Posts
catch03;1587439; said:
he is talking about you and your northern climate i my self have my 3500 bagged on the rear with the firestone bags with rancho rsx 9000x shocks my oppion works better than air shocks my past experance with air shocks you get a real cheech and chong bouncing ride
Yeah, that's great for the rear, but unfortunately you can't use traditional bags on the front suspension of our trucks, so it's either these or opt for a SFA conversion. :eek:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
catch03;1587439; said:

Whats going to freeze

1 - 9 of 9 Posts