Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for an air horn preferrably a pull horn. im wantin to know who makes one that would not be expensive, and not too hard to install.... let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive seel plenty of them but that aint what im interested in. if anybody knows of the rig style air horns let me know.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i would consider the bully series by Hadley Horn. http://www.hadley-products.com/catalog/Catalog.aspx?cmd=prd&div=3&cat=52&prd=23

I think they run about $250.00 for the whole kit. I have them and like them, and they are plenty loud! It is just hard to find places to mount everything under a d-max hood. I had everything on my 5.3 half ton where the spare battery is supposed to be. This time I installed it under the airbox mount.

·
Banned
2,516 Posts
I'd say go with the Hadley's. They are good.

I know Wolo makes a "pull" version too.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have train horns on a momentary toggle switch. They are the loudest ones i have heard. Not hard to install when you have all the right fittings.

·
Registered
262 Posts
On a related thought, where can I find an air pressure guage in PSI that fits into one of the standard guage mounts that we all use?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts