Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i would love to get air bags for my truck with the compressure and tank, but don't know how it all would handle the winters here in Michigan (salt)...was wondering if any of you guys made specail boxes to mount all this under the truck or would it be fine to keep under the truck without any protection...also do not want to mount in bed and take up space...and what system you guys recommend...thanks Julian

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I have the SuperDuty 5,000# airlift air bags on my truck, they are now on the forth winter, with no problems whatsoever.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I have the Air lift on both of my trucks. It will be a bit noisy, but you could mount it up under the fender brace in the engine compartment.

The better Airlift compressors have an inlet screen that could always be remote mounted to clean and dry. I have had excellent luck with Air Lift Products and basically no customer complaints.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Air lift on both of my trucks. It will be a bit noisy, but you could mount it up under the fender brace in the engine compartment.

The better Airlift compressors have an inlet screen that could always be remote mounted to clean and dry. I have had excellent luck with Air Lift Products and basically no customer complaints.
do you have any pictures of how you put it in the engine compartment under the brace??...thanks Julian

·
Registered
522 Posts
I've got firestones, they've been in now for 3 winters, absolutely no problems, I've got 2, 6gal resivoir tanks where spare tire was, (35" too big for there) and then my air compressor in the cross box tool box. Works great!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts