Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 3500 HD 4wd and I am looking for an additional aftermarket trans cooler does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Contact MikeL..............He has a cooler for the ally.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
The Mike L cooler is great. Mike installed mine at the same time he did my tans upgrade and I have yet to hit 200deg. A build trans tends to run hotter than a stock one due to the increased pressures. I used to hit 200deg now and then with my stock trans and cooler.

The Mike L cooler is plug and play. No modifications needed.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
I have a 2005 3500 HD 4wd and I am looking for an additional aftermarket trans cooler does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Not sure the brand of mine, the tranny shop who did my upgrade installed it. It's 32" and installed where the stock one use to be. Not very expensive, $138 and a hour install. I also installed a ATS deep tranny pan. I have pulled some heavy loads and has never gotten above 190 degrees even on the hottest day going up a big hill. Seems to run the hottest just motoring around town in stop and go traffic. Still never get above 190. Can get the name of the cooler if you want. ATS also sells an aftermarket one that is in addition to the stock one with an electric fan. Not sure of the price but looks easy to install. Call Wade at ATS for the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts