Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I havent seen any talk about the Afe intake for the 06 LLYs and LBZs so I thought I would let ya all know that they are available now. Mines on order should be here in about 2 weeks.
Hello everyone I havent seen any talk about the Afe intake for the 06 LLYs and LBZs so I thought I would let ya all know that they are available now. Mines on order should be here in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
:blahblah:

:blahblah: :blahblah:

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Can anyone verify if this is true or not? I've been waiting for this intake to come out. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just installed my filter the other day, i got it at 4 Wheel Parts. Not too sure if its gonna flow better then stock, since the stock filter is line up with the inlet and the air has to go around and come in from the sides on the AFE. Look in my garage for pics.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Did they mention about when it will show up?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
quicknick,

You are correct, we received the part numbers last week and the order is to be delivered in approx 2 weeks. We should get some of the first ones produced. We have been selling the drop in filters for a month or so and have been getting lots and lots of inquiries as to when the Stage I and II will be out. Looks like it's gonna be popular!

Mark @ DPPI

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Sponsors, have any of you received any shipments on the intake for the '06 LBZ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.