Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these stickers made at a local sign shop. I wanted to dress up my big fat tube.

Hope everyone approves....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
looks cool.....

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking at your pics a few months ago I noticed your flames.....kinda gave me the idea to dress her up. That looks real good, I need to get one of those AFE covers.

Thanks for all the approval.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Very nice!
But you guys need to quit this stuff, Just when I thought I had a plan to get this rig set up right........waiting on a group buy Nicktane filter, need to buy some shocks to replace these POS stock ones that have the truck acting like a pogo stick, then some decent tires....... How's a guy supposed to keep up!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm with you SRODE, I just can't keep up!! I still need Juice, running boards, bigger tires,shocks,4" exhaust, and the list keeps growing and growing!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
NoWake200,

I want one!!!!!

That looks really cool!

srode,

I'm with ya!

My wife is about to kill me I think.

I don't think there is any way to keep up, but I'm tryin'!

Happy Ney year!

Kevin

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice markings guys.

Ya know I think my wife's out to kill me if I ask for anything for my new Dmax.

When I bought my 02 8.1L and she yelled and screamed for me to put side steps on. Well it was hard for her getting in the truck with the 285's on and the bars turned up. Oh and she was pregnant too. But it all seemed to end there. (note: I Kept the bars and tires and put them on my 04). In between all that I got my Labrador retriever. There went all my play money for the truck. (I do a ton of hunting in the truck which didn't help either) Then came the baby... you all know where this is going... Now it's competition for baby stuff, the dog or the truck... Guess who's winning... but hey the power ball lottery in our area is up to $210 million right now. Caaaaching! Oh I think i'd have a Dmax for every day of the week!

cmc

·
Registered
687 Posts
Way cool... That really dresses the underhood up a ton. Way to go.

We can all believe in our minds that the necessities include Intake, Exhaust, chips, filtration, pretty chrome, etc. This just gave me the thought of a thread that has all the "necessary" items to purchase for a new DMAX. At any one time when the significant other is screaming, you could print it out and say look here, it says right on this page that the "<insert wanted item here>" is completely necessary and the truck won't run right without it. Somehow I doubt it would work, but if it helps just one brother out, it is worth it.

MN

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
NoWake200 said:
Looking at your pics a few months ago I noticed your flames.....kinda gave me the idea to dress her up. That looks real good, I need to get one of those AFE covers.

Thanks for all the approval.

Don't get the RED Cover...........get a Blue one..........

I got a RED ONE now......I had a Blue one........gonna get a Blue one again.....

Long Story........

T
NY

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blue one it is, I will be ordering next week. Thanks for the heads up!

srode, group buy one the Nicktane Filter? What is that all about? If you need people let me know...that is also on my wish list.

·
Registered
611 Posts
NoWake200,

Looks great

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
NOWAKE200

Look under the group buy section. There's a group buy in progress on the Nicktane filters.

Steve

·
Registered
220 Posts
NoWake200 said:
Blue one it is, I will be ordering next week. Thanks for the heads up!
If I'm not mistaken, Outerwears makes the socks
for AFE & others (K&N). You can get a sock in
whatever color that's available directly from
Outerwears for like ~$26-$30. Their website is
www.outerwearsracing.com

NICE decals. I like them. Looking at the airfilter indicater,
a touch of green as a 3-d effect would REALLY set them off too...

hth,

T.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts