Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big Thanks to Rob Coddens. I purchased Efi live from Rob and had some problems (not Rob's fault) :eek: and Rob went above and beyond what was expected to make things right. The customer service is also top notch. He will do whatever it takes to satisfy, and he also answers the phone anytime you call, even Sunday!:cool: Awesome tunes, Awesome customer service! Thanks Rob:D:D

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Glad I could help out James.

Sorry about that "smoking" EFI deal I gave you!:eek::D I'm just glad we got it straightened out for you. Thanks for being patient.

·
Registered
28 Posts
A big Thanks to Rob Coddens. I purchased Efi live from Rob and had some problems (not Rob's fault) :eek: and Rob went above and beyond what was expected to make things right. The customer service is also top notch. He will do whatever it takes to satisfy, and he also answers the phone anytime you call, even Sunday!:cool: Awesome tunes, Awesome customer service! Thanks Rob:D:D

Couldn't agree with you anymore.. Rob is one heck of a guy.. I too have had some REALLY good experiences with Rob and his tunes.. I recommend him to anyone looking for EFI Live.. GOOD JOB ROB..

·
Registered
295 Posts
X2 great guy

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yep Rob is a great guy to deal with and his tunes are awesome :RockOn:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.