Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The owner of suncoast called me today and we talked ,and i liked what he said.So i may be taking my truck down to Fort Walton Florida in a couple of weeks,To do the trany upgrade.Ill swap my trany for a built one already done and built to the hilt..Its just an excuse for me to go down to fish while im there.To kill 2 birds with one stone.Im pumped cant wait.He said it was fer the lbz motor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
I need to follow you down, Ill buy the bait if you buy the trannys!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LWATSON;1576706; said:
I need to follow you down, Ill buy the bait if you buy the trannys!!!
1 tranny and we catch our own bait at the cut in destin.I have a few private numbers out @ 50 miles or so that always produce fish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,571 Posts
I am 50 miles from Suncoast, and I have the boat.
Only problem is I am down for Back Surgury on Friday, or I would volunteer the boat for the trip.

Good luck with the tranny, That is one of my dreams one day.

Suncoast is a VERY STAND-UP operation, been by there a couple of times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
Don't wory about your back we'll strap you to a board or something. Now that I have thought about it Ill even bait your hook and cast for you too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tolliwacker;1576856; said:
I am 50 miles from Suncoast, and I have the boat.
Only problem is I am down for Back Surgury on Friday, or I would volunteer the boat for the trip.

Good luck with the tranny, That is one of my dreams one day.

Suncoast is a VERY STAND-UP operation, been by there a couple of times.
I to have a 32 ft cabo down in destin fer off shore bluewater catchin.Maybe well get in touch when i come down.Hope yas surgerys goes well .Im leaning towards next week for my tranny as soon as i catch up here at home.In the mean time ill have my exhaust put on locally here before i get down to fort walton.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,571 Posts
I am always up for a little fishing, and anytime you need someone to go, Give me a call.
I can bait my own hook, and I hope to be able to cast SOON!

Thanks for the support, and if you come down through DeFuniak Springs sometime, let me know, I'll buy the beer or coffee.

I will let you know how the surgury goes, D-Day is tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tolliwacker;1581312; said:
I am always up for a little fishing, and anytime you need someone to go, Give me a call.
I can bait my own hook, and I hope to be able to cast SOON!

Thanks for the support, and if you come down through DeFuniak Springs sometime, let me know, I'll buy the beer or coffee.

I will let you know how the surgury goes, D-Day is tomorrow!
Can you tie a bimini ?ill look ya up when i get down there .my place is in destin of of 98 near the gulfshores dr.

LWATSON;1581056; said:
Don't wory about your back we'll strap you to a board or something. Now that I have thought about it Ill even bait your hook and cast for you too.
Aint no castin just dropin 300 ft reel up 10 cranks ,count to 10 and start reeling like heck .dont want to let them get in the wrecks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,971 Posts
maxy;1576243; said:
The owner of suncoast called me today and we talked ,and i liked what he said.So i may be taking my truck down to Fort Walton Florida in a couple of weeks,To do the trany upgrade.Ill swap my trany for a built one already done and built to the hilt..Its just an excuse for me to go down to fish while im there.To kill 2 birds with one stone.Im pumped cant wait.He said it was fer the lbz motor.
I find it really hard to believe that the Owner of Suncoast called you today. You might want to read this and think about what you said.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121606&highlight=JOE+WEBB

:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,571 Posts
Out of surgury, and got back home todat. Surgury went extreamly well, not near the complications as the last one.

Should be dancing in a month!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tolliwacker;1585047; said:
Out of surgury, and got back home todat. Surgury went extreamly well, not near the complications as the last one.

Should be dancing in a month!
Glad to hear things went well.Get better so we can go catchin.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top