Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone locate an oil filter for this engine?? No stock, back ordered everywhere!! My truck will have to go into storage very soon......

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't even find an oil filter for mine.... out of stock everywhere.... won't be able to use my truck very soon.

·
Administrator
19,695 Posts
I can't even find an oil filter for mine.... out of stock everywhere.... won't be able to use my truck very soon.
Have you tried to google the filter number for parts sources?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes...... heavily ..... I knew of places that had them..... they are now all OOS and backordered.... for months...... Word of caution to anyone with this motor, NO ONE has proper filter.... Don't believe anyone unless you see it first.

·
Administrator
19,695 Posts
yes...... heavily ..... I knew of places that had them..... they are now all OOS and backordered.... for months...... Word of caution to anyone with this motor, NO ONE has proper filter.... Don't believe anyone unless you see it first.
And you've tried Oreillys, autozone, any other auto parts stores locally and online?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correct - Even NAPA says cannot even order.

·
Administrator
19,695 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope... no help.... the WIX and NAPA on that list are the ones I've already been told 'can't order'. Doubtful any others will be available. This is pathetic.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
FWIW, the PF66 is also used on the 2.7L T on 1500 pickups.

(5.3, 6.2 and 4.3 use PF63E)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts