Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the ABS can be chaged for bigger tires(265s) I went to my local dealer, made a appointment for this job...got there they tried and then they told me it could not be done! Note: this is the same dealer that did not know about the high idle. Is there any info I can pass along to them to do the job correct the first time?(codes, key words/phrases, or tools)

Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays!!!!!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
No use in doing it. Leave it alone since you cant change the speedo anyways. Better off to have all the computers confused the same amount.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info...when I go with the attitude will that change the speedo? I was just concerned because the other day my right rear tire locked up.

Thank you again and happy holidays!

·
Registered
514 Posts
If I recall correctly it has been said that the Attitude displays the corrected speed on the Attitude display, not on the actual OEM speedo.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
NoWake200 said:
Thanks for the info...when I go with the attitude will that change the speedo? I was just concerned because the other day my right rear tire locked up.

Thank you again and happy holidays!
Sounds like possible other problems if that persists.

Abs calibration wont likely do that.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again for the great info...I will keep an eye on it. If it keeps happening I will bring her in and let them worry about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts