Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, the wait is almost over.
We've began accepting pre-orders for the new Auxiliary Input interface from PAC.

The AAI-GM24 is the interface everyone with a 2003-up has been waiting for. You'll have up to 2 input sources controlled right through the factory headunit. Bose or Non-Bose, this interface is perfect if you want to add XM, DVD, MP3 or any other device to the factory radio.

http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16391&cat=&page=

This unit is going to be very popular, so reserve your spot in line today!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So specifically with which radio does this AUX unit interface? I have a 2002 Trailblazer with the Bose system (in-dash 6-disc), but I get the feeling that the the AAI-GM24 will work. Any idea?

Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
PAC has yet to release an application guide. In fact, PAC has yet to release the device as of this date. It's hard to tell what this interface will/will not work with. People may want to hold off "pre-ordering" until PAC has an application guide for the unit (not to mention-the device).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The AAI-GM24 is designed to work with the 2003-up Full-size radios GM radios. We have confirmed that the interface will work with these radios, but we haven't confirmed any other vehicle.

Once we have them in hand we will be updating our website with the complete application information.

PAC has delayed shipping the units because they changed the part number a few weeks ago. It was suppose to ship earlier, but they decided to change the part number and are waiting on all their literature to be printed with the new part number.

We already know the unit will work with the 2003-up Chevy & GMC radios without the need to have the factory XM or DVD components.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Question. I have a small MP3 player that i want to connect to the AUX In of my standard 2002 2500HD Truck radio. I have the single CD and and external cassette player Radio. How can i do this. am looking for a simple plug and play solution without using an FM modulator. Just a small cable comming out of the dash that i can hook my portable mp3 player into and play over the radio.

THank you for you help.

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK then no answer. maybe you guys can answer this. how do i know what aux plug i have on my delco? 9 or 10 pin?

Don't say pull it out and find out, please.

·
Banned
6,540 Posts
http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showforum=28

This forum has a few knowledgeable people.

The 02 has the older data bus, so anything used in the 03-04 is likely not compatable with yours. I think what you want exists in a PAC adapter, find their website amd give them a call.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, sorry for the slow response. You'll want the GM9-AUX interface. Your radio (2002 model) has the 9-pin connector in the rear for the AUX.

Easy install, total plug n play.

Jason

·
Registered
67 Posts
where did you guys place the actuyall box. i mounted it on the air ducting in the back of the radio with velco but somehow when it gets to cool it starts skipping. let me know how you guys solved it because its damn tight back there.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Jason.

can you use the PAC adapters serially ? In other words, I am trying to add a DVD player and PS2 game console to the stock system and also add a 4 channel amp, all to the exisitng head unit. Any thoughts ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.