Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few months of watching on the sidelines, I decided to come out of the closet and join the forum. Two hours later I get a call from my salesman, says "the're backing it off the carrier right now." Pick it up tomorrow. Ordered 10/28/03 - built last week - drive her tomorrow. LIFE IS GOOD.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

hoot

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats!... If you like yours as much as I like mine, you're gonna be smiling a lot over the weekend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome

If you are feeling good now just know it only gets better! Congratulations on the new truck. You can find the answers to your questions here...be warned the temptation to modify is hard to resist.

Let us know how you like the ride!!

Mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
Temptaion to modify....you mean the necessity to modify!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
My LLY was also built last week and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow!!

Hey sycloneGuy we need to compare serial #'s and see how close they are.........Triffid

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Nothing like driving a new truck!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
bubz

I've been tryin' to spin it as necessity....I get "the look"...the accountant's not buying..... for now light on perf. mods + marital peace = life is good!

Mike

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck, be sure you brush your teeth prior to driving, cause you will get the permanent ear to ear grin every time you get in it.

This Forum can be expensive so be ready. The wife has already threatened to cancel the cable. But if you’re like me, I would have modd’ed the truck anyways, this forum just allows me to learn from other peoples success’s as well as their mistakes, making me a better consumer. (So I keep telling the wife)

·
Registered
125 Posts

Way to go Guy & Triffid,

Bout time Triffid,.... ain't it????

You's Boys has sum fun wid you's new toys! Two Dogs

The pup & I show does has some have fun wid our's.....even da
little woman do likes it....

·
Registered
432 Posts
You guys are giving me the fever! Wonder if I can sell mine ('01) and justify the '04???? Hmmmmnnnn Gotta start working on all the reasons I need to do this LOL ha ha ha

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Triffid,

Door sticker says Pontiac last vin #'s are 44011 and all important 8th digit is 2. And boy is it saweeet!!
Dealer got my step bars late so I got a tough time gettin my short legged butt in there, just another reason to stay in it I guess. Did you pick your truck up yet?

Enjoy, Dave

·
Registered
747 Posts
Attention syclone and any other people that are new to the Place!!!

This Place is addictive!

You have been warned!
Edited by: flhrciblueice

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
flhrciblueice said:
Attention syclone and any other people that are new to the Place!!!

This Place is addictive!

You have been warned!

By the time they get to your post...... IT'S TOO LATE.....

·
Registered
909 Posts
I can't help myself, everytime I see this thread I think of those Compton/Long Beach folks...

I had a good day, I didn't have to pull out my AK

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ray403Dmax said:
I can't help myself, everytime I see this thread I think of those Compton/Long Beach folks...

I had a good day, I didn't have to pull out my AK

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYY E.

·
Registered
132 Posts
This forum is not an addiction! It is a disease. Research has shown this disease to be caused by the bacteria "Dieselinourveinus". This dreaded disease can't be cured. The CDC---( Center for Diesel Control in Atlanta, GA.)---has stated that the only relief from this disease is time spent driving a diesel powered truck. They also state that driving fords or dodges will not work since this method of treatment isn't strong enough. The recomended treatment is time behind the wheel of a CHEVY DURAMAX!!!
The generic treatment is driving a GMC DURAMAX which is also HIGHLY effective! Drive safe my friends and be sure to take your medicene!!-----------Doctor Phil---------2004 CHEVY 2500HD D/M with everything CHEVY offers
--(4x4 of course!!)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts