Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am pretty sure there is a high idle mod in the forums somewhere... Someone will chime in shortly as to where its at...

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
in the DIY section there is a write up

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Do a search for high idle.

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
sorry, guess I should have elaberated a little bit, the Do It Yourself section is a good place to look

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
FAQ, FAQ, FAQ.... top of the page or in my sig... answers, links, how to...;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
if u want a high idle go to gmdieseltech.com he sells a kit for manual high idle. I think it's only $10.00. I just did mine myself.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I'm glad to see that you guys can't help a newbie out. Way to go. Why didn't you just send him somewhere else?

First off, Welcome to the site.:welcome: :welcome:

CLICK HERE to see the High Idle Do it Yourself write up. In the future you can check the Articles & Useful Information section. In there you will find the Do It Yourself & Useful Articles section. It would not be a bad idea to go there and soak up some good info anyway. There is tons of info on this site. You came to the right place. If you can't find something, try the Search button at the top of the page. Just type in whatever it is that you are looking for and you will most likely find it here. Don't be afraid to start threads either. There is a lot of very informative folks on this board that will bend over backwards to help you. You will receive fast accurate info. Once again, :welcome2:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm glad to see that you guys can't help a newbie out. Way to go. Why didn't you just send him somewhere else?
:exactly: , Well said, bobo. Cheers.

·
Registered
383 Posts

First off, Welcome to the site.:welcome: :welcome:

CLICK HERE to see the High Idle Do it Yourself write up. In the future you can check the Articles & Useful Information section. In there you will find the Do It Yourself & Useful Articles section. It would not be a bad idea to go there and soak up some good info anyway. There is tons of info on this site. You came to the right place. If you can't find something, try the Search button at the top of the page. Just type in whatever it is that you are looking for and you will most likely find it here. Don't be afraid to start threads either. There is a lot of very informative folks on this board that will bend over backwards to help you. You will receive fast accurate info. Once again, :welcome2:
Go Go Bo Bo;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts