Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just a hair over 100k (100300 to be exact) and I think my injectors are taking a crap on me. What should expect from the dealer as far as warranty or will it be an out of pocket expense?

·
Registered
167 Posts
your injectors should be under warranty for 200,000.i just had all of mine replaced before any mods were installed. i had to pay about 250.00 deductable. it may be worth it to remove intake or a chip if you take it to a dealer because g.m. wanted 2600.00 to replace them or you could always go aftermarket

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mines an 04. as far as I know warranty to 200k is for 01-03 as of right now. no intake or chip, just exhaust.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
All you could do is ask the dealer...if you don't get help from them, call the customer service line and see if they will help you out. Most guys with 04s have been getting them covered under the special policy on a case by case basis.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
fight them long enough and i beat youll get them to pay

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the injector pump was bad and they are replacing 2 injectors. what is the number for chevy customer service?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gm ended up putting an injector pump and 8 injectors and new fuel filter in. 4700 total bill. 680 of it was my part. cant complain I guess.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thats not too bad at all. Not as cheap as waranty deductable but could have been much worse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts