Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A made a few passes at Milan Saturday evening. Sandbagging the first pass I ran a mid 14 second pass beating a 03 or 04 supercharged Harley Davidson F150 Crew Cab that ran a 14.93. The next round I turned it up a bit and ran a mid 13 second pass. That must have been too much for the HD F150 because I saw him heading home when I was in line for my 3rd pass. The poor guy didn't even get to see me make a 12 second pass before he left. I also beat a hopped up Fox body mustang with slicks with 289 badges proudly displayed on the side. A poor eagle talon or eclipse on slicks also fell victim. I had to make a couple solo passes as well. Maybe I didn't sandbag enough on the first couple passes

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Did you start off the year where you left off last year low, low 12's or high 11's????

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
mtomac said:
A made a few passes at Milan Saturday evening. Sandbagging the first pass I ran a mid 14 second pass beating a 03 or 04 supercharged Harley Davidson F150 Crew Cab that ran a 14.93. Maybe I didn't sandbag enough on the first couple passes

My best run so far 13.633

Thanks for ripping my heart out and showing it to me!

Keep up the good work, your giving me something to shoot for.
Edited by: Trippin

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Without sand bags, I can run 14`s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.