Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was down in CO last weekend so I went out lookin' for some kills.Started out with a late 97+ Mustang {don't know what motor} .I pull up beside him going around 30mph and give him a little soot which really pissed him off :D so he thought he'd show me somethin' :badidea: I flipped the VA 200 to kill and let him breath a little more soot.):h He backed out around 60mph.Next I ran into this Eclipse with a Censored fart can and a wing :rolleyes: .he really thought he was smart and decided to stay right beside my soot pipe :badidea: .He just didn't get the idea until I had let him have it a couple times.A few minutes later on a different street he comes up beside me and yells P***y :confused: and punches it :badidea: once again this time I not only sooted him bad but really killed him. A little later that night I pulled up beside a Lightning and was about to play with him when this cop decides to pull out in front of us without stopping to check for traffic :badidea: but that's not the bad part,he then pulls over and gets behind me :help: .I tryed to turn off ,but he nailed me just as I did. :confused: Seems he was pissed because I almost hit him and he said I was going a little fast. Fortunately he didn't give me a ticket. The next night I was coming back to my buddies house and ran into this WRX.I thought I'd try him :badidea: but I got my a$$ handed to me,not by much but enough :eek::. He was cool though,he pulls up and says "is that a 6spd"? My buddy was like "yea a 500hp 6spd" {it's not quie but ut sounded good} Then he's like "that's only the second one I've seen" and we talked a little more and parted company.It was a cool weekend.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
sweet kills, people just don't learn to stay away from our tailpipes. I give you credit for taking on a wrx. Those cars are bad as hell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.