Diesel Place banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to diesels so keep that in mind. i have heard that marvel mystery oil is good for cleaning the insides of the engine and the fuel system.if this is so, how do i know when to replace the oil filters? is there any difference between gasoline and diesel oil filters? what is normal oil pressure for this engine? what is the optimum water temp. for this engine? would it be better to run an electric fan? i am planning to run an intercooler (4bd1t). if i put a homemade (intake) will this net better mileage? how about if i just run a straight exhaust pipe all the way to the back? (noise allowing)?this engine has 346,xxx miles and i want to "rejuvenate" it somewhat, by cleaning the injectors,and by running the mmo in the oil to help clean up inside. should i run a water-fuel seperator? where can i buy filters cheap for this? any and all tips and suggestions will be appreciated. i am trying to really get alot of mileage.does heating the fuel help any? i am in l.a. cal. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFO ON THIS VEHICLE? PARTS?Edited by: sc2dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts