Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a brochure or manual that shows part numbers on the steering column or in general? I checked the FAQs section as well as searched the forum and didn’t find anything useful.

I need a turn signal stalk w/cruise control but can’t find a part number or a replacement part anywhere online.

·
Administrator
15,988 Posts
Does anyone have a brochure or manual that shows part numbers on the steering column or in general? I checked the FAQs section as well as searched the forum and didn’t find anything useful.

I need a turn signal stalk w/cruise control but can’t find a part number or a replacement part anywhere online.
Welcome to DieselPlace
Looking online at the RockAuto.com site it shows an ACDELCO 1997985 listed:
It also lists a Dorman multi function switch w/o cruise: DORMAN 49281

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I need the actual lever and all the ones I’ve seen have an Accel button which doesn’t match mine. I’m wondering if all after market went to the accel option.

4D27785A-C34D-488B-9405-D94D25CE39E0.jpeg

·
Administrator
15,988 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have with no luck. It’s seems there are 81 and prior or 84 and later available but nothing in between. They all look like the below and I’m not sure if they’re compatible

is there a place that lists part numbers? I might have better luck that way.

·
Administrator
15,988 Posts
I have with no luck. It’s seems there are 81 and prior or 84 and later available but nothing in between. They all look like the below and I’m not sure if they’re compatible

is there a place that lists part numbers? I might have better luck that way.

View attachment 634859
You may be able to pull up the OEM part numbers by visiting a GM Parts site like GMPartsGiant.com.
Then after you locate the OEM number try searching online using that part number

1 - 7 of 7 Posts