Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my second set of injectors in 5 days.....i love being a d/max tech. gm does not give us crap to order all 8.
even mgrs. are nice about it. dmaxallitech...are you ready. the mother load is about to set sail...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Funny how much the price of injectors came down after the bulliten came out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
OK, I'll Bite!!!

SO, how much did the injectors come down and do we see after market injectors (high performance) in the near future???

You guys just love your secrets,
don't you!

J/K

·
Registered
118 Posts
Patrick - what year(s) are the Dmax and how many miles before injector failure? Any secondary filteration? Just curious.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Just had a conversation with my Service Manager about this very same subject, (nope
thank god I don't need them) He said they are about 1/2 the price they were, and have a new order #.

Good News, still hope its a VERY Long time before I need them.

·
Registered
841 Posts
patrick said:
on my second set of injectors in 5 days.....i love being a d/max tech. gm does not give us crap to order all 8.
even mgrs. are nice about it. dmaxallitech...are you ready. the mother load is about to set sail...
Am I missing something? Is there something new from GM I haven't heard yet? Is this the "news" we have been waiting to hear from dmaxalliTech? SPICER

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes gm is in some way giving in to the injector issue. you just hope you have a good tech to work on them.so all you guys east of the rockies go the dmaxallitech
all you guys west of the rockies gome to me we will get it done right.....and guess what the one i am working on now will only have to be down a fer days parst are in stock well all accept fuel psi releif vlv.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Hell, Patrick can do all of these fuggin trucks under warr... GM went out of there way to pay me 4.0 hours to diag and replace injection pump on LLY
.. I can make better money on other stuff. You want your truck worked on by me? Its my house, no dealer

·
Registered
124 Posts
it sounds like nothing has changed in 7 years and i bet it wont get better. we used to get 8 hrs. for both head gaskets on a 6.2 and 3 hrs. on a injection pump. you kmow the one with the round peg that went in the square hole.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts