Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here we go! We got over the hump at 717.74HP and 1370 ftlbs on fuel only in the LBZ of Ric's and didn't break anything! We backed it up with 691/1444ft lbs! I think he can put the crown on now for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Oh boy last's it I'm making the drive down for the weekend. That is just sick. Congrats to who ever. Details on the truck?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a new hero. The King
Salami,Salami,Bologna
That is really SIC

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Wow, congrats. Some big numbers being put up all around the board!

-Chris

·
Registered
735 Posts
Very sweet! You can believe the dodge boys are gettin scared or maybe they already are! Ha Ha!

Dodge/cummins:whip:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Congrats :ro)

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Congrats!! :ro)

Let's see...

LLY, LBZ then last but not least, LB7. ;)

Who woulda thought??? :eek:

:D

·
Registered
774 Posts
Finally!

I finally got over the hump and I'm extremly pleased with the drivability of the truck. I have to thank all the guys who have let me bother them for the past 2 weeks trying to get this thing tuned up. I have worn out the phone with Clint (ATS), Joe (PPE), Pat (McRat Racing), Steve (TTS) and Guy (SoCal Diesel) so I can't take all the credit. Tony Burkhart has been there to support me also and Danville Performance (Mark and Larry) have given me the dyno time to get the combination right. There are no tricks or secrets to this combination, if you have the money, you can order the package from pretty much any of the above mentioned companies. The tuning is available to the public from ATS or PPE so break out your check books or credit cards so we can show the Dodge boys where the power is. I still consider the dyno a tuning tool but it's fun when you can back up your runs!

The above statement sounds like I'm ready for a NASCAR type interview!!!

I'm not sure about this but I think I can say I have the strongest LBZ in the country right now?????

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
so lets get a complete brakedown of all the mods done to this truck te get those numbers, mine will be in the drivway in less than a week.... by the way great numbers

last time i looked the lb7 still had the fastest times at the track mcrat

·
Registered
774 Posts
McRat has the advantage on track time....it's snowing here!!:rolleyes: The break down on the truck is in my garage so if you click there you will see that's it's nothing any one can't build with enough money.

My goal is 750HP but I may leave it where it is since the EGT's are good and the drivability is great. Mcrat's truck runs better but that's do to the stickers!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Tazman10;1548653; said:
Mcrat's truck runs better but that's do to the stickers!!:D :D :D
And Fuzzy Dice ;)

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
fredw;1548638; said:
so lets get a complete brakedown of all the mods done to this truck te get those numbers, mine will be in the drivway in less than a week.... by the way great numbers

last time i looked the lb7 still had the fastest times at the track mcrat
120.45 mph on fuel-only at 3680' DA. We might not be quick, but we scare the crap out of them at big end! :D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.