Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tonight me and my girlfriend were going threw mcd's and a powerstroke rolled up next to me, reved it, the guy laugh'd and then proceded to creep out. well my g/f (who hates racing!) looked at me and said kill him. so me, in my 04 duramax, witch by the way is lifted takes off to catch "mr. badass". (i have on my max, a quadzilla programmer, stacked with an edge, airraid cad intake, lift system, methanol kit (witch was not armed), straight 4 inch exahuast and a ats tranny upgrade. its lifted 6 inchs, with 20inch mb gunner 8 wheels and 33 inch tall terra grapplers.) well i get up next to him and he punchs, im in tow haul so i punch it probably 1 or 2 seconds behinde him, catch him, then walk away. well we catch the red light going out of town, roads completly free of cars. so i have mine taked at about 1500 rpm, and he jumps before we got the green. well i go at the green and just kill him. i mean just flat out rompd on his ass. im guessing i was a good 4 truck lengths in front of him in no time. i love these tires, the hook up so good! needless to say i didnt see him again all night. i know the truck thow, its one of my old classmates. its a 7.3 with intake, exhaust, and a bully dog programmer. just thought id share my kill story.

josh

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice kill, nothin like putting a buslength spankin on someone who deserves it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
good kill....you coulda done that stock,lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice kill...I love racing fords...they are an automatic win!

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
...........lol:funnypost :joke:

Rob

·
Registered
672 Posts
when i race fords, i go for the ol' rangers. i think you might know why...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.