Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I seen a truck that looked exactly like this one on Saterday September the 16 at around 8 ish in Findaly Oh, I dono whos truck it is but its bad a**.

I just thought I would say to who ever owns it nice truck and next time I am in that area I would love to get a look at it.

· Registered
905 Posts
I think it was Farm Journal that did a story on the truck in the picture here a few years back. Looks like it came from the factory that way. I just don't see a need for it though.

· Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I'd love to have one. I'd probably get it stuck too. It belongs to Bruce Bishop IIRC. I'll look tonight and make sure that's the right name. He built a 85'? K20 6x6 with a 540hp BBC468 :D.

· Registered
4,055 Posts
travrazz;1305681; said:
I think it was Farm Journal that did a story on the truck in the picture here a few years back. Looks like it came from the factory that way. I just don't see a need for it though.
looks like grill off of a 05 or 06

· Registered
738 Posts
6x6

Yeah he does have an 85 6x6 too! The truck pulled in Kenton Ohio on the 8th as well. My buddy know the guy and he say that the truck is a daily driver and is used everyday on the farm. :ro)

· Registered
61 Posts
That truck was also in DP a month or two ago.

· Registered
3,108 Posts
ya i heard about that truck it cool concept but just not that practical i think but hey if i could do it i would you would have the only one on the block

· Registered
6,714 Posts
another guy did the same to a f-250 ran a 4 link air bag setup up on both simular to the semis. he buitl is own slipter as well so both axle live to have a true 6x6 instead of a 4x6

· Registered
5,649 Posts
I would love one of those....and I would def but a big winch on it

· Registered
2,039 Posts
i sall this truck 2 years ago at the 4 wheel jamboree in lima ohio...it is sweet...and the bed sides are flawless

· Registered
4,712 Posts
ecc_33;1338275; said:
i sall this truck 2 years ago at the 4 wheel jamboree in lima ohio...it is sweet...and the bed sides are flawless
LIMA is where its at!!! What a party!.

· Registered
6,714 Posts
amsoil man;1341228; said:
very intersing ride. is his 85 also red was one in 4 wheeler mag about 4 or 5 years ago that was a 6x6 from ohio??
i believe soo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.