Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any trans upgrades ready for the 6 spd alli?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Suncoast has a kit, I'm sure that Eric or Mike will chime in here as they have both installed them already.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Suncoast has a Stage 3 and a Stage 4 ready to ship. Transgo will have a mini Shift Kit for the 6 speed ( can be done from bottom ). I will report later on what ATS has available. These mods are working well.
mike

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont really want the ATS. what would you recommend for my truck? it stock now but will be lifted in a month or so and then im gonna throw lots of power at it, possibly twins or a big single. can you pm me a price installed? thanks

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i dont really want the ATS. what would you recommend for my truck? it stock now but will be lifted in a month or so and then im gonna throw lots of power at it, possibly twins or a big single. can you pm me a price installed? thanks
Why don't you want the ATS and where are you planning on getting fuel to support twins or a larger single? Hmmmm

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
There will eventually be big programs for the LBZ. He would be much better suited to overbuild now, rather than doing it twice, after the BIG power tunes and hard parts are available. If he is certain on the power level he is going to want.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with Slick. I'm not planning on twins right now but as soon as there is something available, I want it right away. I also dont want to replace the whole tranny. always be prepared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts