Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the new 6" stainless tip I just put on my 5" exhaust. I ordered it from an ad in Diesel Power Magazine. I think it was about $40 shipped. Can't beat the price and it is exactly what I was looking for. I may slid it a little further in so it doesn't stick out as far, but I haven't decided.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Be careful when you start it, you have something lodged in there.:D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice looking tip!! It must look really big in person. Is that a soda can in there for reference, boy it looks small.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's a coke can.

·
Registered
497 Posts
yea looks good thats wat i run just like it. massive huh

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Where did you get that bad boy, i got my 6" MBRP and its too short. I want a long one like yours? Especially for 40 bux

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Nice tip for the money. I paid 75$ for my MBRP tip. But i do love it!!;)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Looks Great! You gotta love six inch tips! Im thinking about moving up to five inch exhaust on my lilly so Ill have to get a tip like that one. How do you like your big exhaust?? Anything you dont like about it?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love mine. Wouldn't go back to factory that's for sure. The sound is awesome without being annoyingly loud either. People's jaw's always drop when they see it too.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looks awesome. Straight piped, or do you have a muffler on it?

·
Registered
725 Posts
That thing is impressive!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a muffler. I just checked this morning where I ordered it, and it was from RPMoutlet.com. It was only 29.99 plus shipping. Came to just over $40.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.