Diesel Place banner

6.5td suburban suspension lift options

Question: 
556 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nyvenom30 
#1 ·
not sure if this belongs here. but ive found it kind of difficult to find a kit that matches our trucks exactly. i can find kits for gas models. but i said w.e to that and bought a 6" superlift the k2500 8lug suburbans. also grabbed the dual shock hoop kit for pro comp. just gotta get the proper shocks for it. the front end it is pretty straight forward with the parts. i think i may have to do something to modify the exhaust. the rear is simple as far as the blocks go. i have a 8600gwv springs set up with 5 leafs in the rear. i believe to be the stock set up. i have a bunch of weight i carry with 99% of the time. i wanted to maybe put in a leaf or two. any have info on this? such as it maybe not being a good idea or maybe a thread with some info. also saw people talking about hwo the body lifts are a problem on the diesels and requires a fan shroud mod or kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.