Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 K2500 w a 96 C3500HD 6.5 and C3500HD NV4500 trans. 2000 Express 3500 cutaway rear differential
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One is pissing oil. Second 4x truck is missing it.

I cant find any seals for the adapter that turns the oil filter from vertical to horizontal so it isn't so close to the driveshaft.

I got lucky in my truck with 3" lift blocks and the filter vertical it doesnt hit.

However i still need to find the housing or adapter. Or whatever its called so i can install it properly.

Also need to find the seals for them. Be it an o ring or square cut round rubber gasket like the oil filter gasket.

Help please. Having no luck.

·
Administrator
16,038 Posts
One is pissing oil. Second 4x truck is missing it.

I cant find any seals for the adapter that turns the oil filter from vertical to horizontal so it isn't so close to the driveshaft.

I got lucky in my truck with 3" lift blocks and the filter vertical it doesnt hit.

However i still need to find the housing or adapter. Or whatever its called so i can install it properly.

Also need to find the seals for them. Be it an o ring or square cut round rubber gasket like the oil filter gasket.

Help please. Having no luck.
IIRC, Leroy Diesel carries those seals/parts

·
Registered
2000 K2500 w a 96 C3500HD 6.5 and C3500HD NV4500 trans. 2000 Express 3500 cutaway rear differential
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just crazy what they want for them. I like idea of ssdiesel as well as leroy. Just being raised in the parts business their upcharge is huge. And have to wait on arrival.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts