Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im not sure if this should go here but i figured this was the best spot since it benefits this specific group.
Today while playing in my favorite junkyard. I came across a 95 6.5 turbo diesel. The manual tranny was yanked and so was the injector pump. I snagged the pedal for $14. If anyone needs anything i will gladly pull it and ship it to you for the cost of part and shipping. Please let me know.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Which junk yard? Im on the east coast once a month or so

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LKQ on rt 92 just past 95.. there are also two in a junkyard in bunnel but they pull them for you or if you know them you can yourself..but they are higher $$ then LKQ

·
Registered
878 Posts
We got tons of them in the junkyards around here. Im thinking a lot of them were sold in this area.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
We got tons of them in the junkyards around here. Im thinking a lot of them were sold in this area.
Heck, farmer's LOVE diesels, that's why we have lots here in WA! Granted, near me, I don't find that many in yards, not around the Yakima area.

Which yards ya talking about? (By the way, did you decide to keep your diesel Yukon....haven't check your thread lately...)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Junkyards around here crush 6.5's quick. Real bad rep in this area.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wish they would have them in the yards out here. Parts are like 2 needles in a 10 ton hay stack.

·
Registered
878 Posts
mostly Spokane area then omak area. The yard in kittitas has a few there nit far from Yakima. Yeah I kept it. Lol I cruised Craig's down there and found lots of the 6.5 rigs for sale so its looking as if parts can be acquired.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
927 Posts
Damn, these things seem to multiply down here in the junkyards. They are usually missing the 14BFF and tranny (if manual), the rest is there for weeks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its few and far between down here. thats why i was so excited when i spotted one. ITs like a snow white pony on a christmass day..

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Up in Ontario We dont have many 6.2 or 6.5`s at all lol, 6.2/6.5 are really hard to find up here. I thinks it because of our harsh canadian winters lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts