Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a few questions about the Banks Sidewinder System along with some other things about my 83' 6.2L Chevy C10.

I guess I shall start with my first question...As of now my maximum boost is 10psi, everyonce and a while it will jump to ~15psi, but its very rare...What I am wondering is if there is a way to increase my boost pressure easily..and if not easily what would I have to do to improve it?

Another thing im going to be doing is turning up my injector pump, I am just curious about how much hp/torque I would gain from this...Later down the road I was thinking of setting up propane a propane injection kit to help burn the extra fuel...Now, would it be possible to build a home made kit, if so about how much would it cost, and what exactly would I need to build it...

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Edit: Sorry for posting under the wrong sectionEdited by: chevyvega

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Go to the Banks website, where they have a Diesel technical section. You can read all about Diesels and Diesel performance, upgrades, and etc, from some respected racing authorities. Should give you some excellent ideas.

For now, what you are seeing is normal for a Banks system on a 6.2L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts