Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE BEEN TOE TO TOE WITH A JUICED DMAX VS A 6.0 PSD YET? WHAT WERE THE RESULTS?? I THINK I HAVE ONE GUNNING FOR ME LOCALLY

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
A 'chipped' 6.0L (juice or quad) should beat a 90hp juiced Dmax of same size. My dad has a 6.0L with an edge box but we haven't raced yet. I have reg juice with attitude so 125hp. To be quite honest, I am a little afraid to run him. I think he might be a bit faster. His truck pulls HARD!

If the 6.0L is stock you will eat him for breakfast with your juiced truck.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS FOR THE INFO------SURE WOULD BE HARD TO LIVE DOWN GETTING OUT RAN BY YOUR EX-WIFE LMAO

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
I ran one about four months ago ... He had to have been a little heavier as his was a cc long box chromed out and mine is a short box. I had a hot oj (125) at the time and he had a 90hp chip from Edge at the time. We made three runs (one from 20mph, one from 40mph, and one from a stand still) and I came out ahead all three times, but not by much. I could pull away from him during the entire run but not by as much as I thought I would.

I think if the trucks had been even in weight, it would have been a very close race...Edited by: sp33d

·
Registered
36 Posts
I run a 6.0 Ford, He jumped me two lenghts out of the hole and never looked back. Really pissed me off.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Peanut

This isn't a far comparison, but I ran a 6.0 with a 100hp in it, against the 215 quad and it wasn't even close(go figure), even though he left the line first(full truck length infront, damn cheaters) I went past him like he was standing still and he ended up being 200ft +behind when i hit 160kms.. I would almost bet 125 juice would be real close, but i wouldn't be putting any money down.. If you were to boost off the line you have just evened the turbo advantage they have. 145 juice should be pretty safe in waxing him/her. Good luck, and just remember if you loose just ask the ford owner for there spare paper bag in the glove box. Don't worry they allready have holes cut for the eyes and mouth.
Have a good one Jeremy

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT. AINT SKEERED!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.