Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Close to 500 RWHP on an LB7 yet?? I hear all ya'll Lilly boy's Cluckin over 471. Just wondering and waiting:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Yup...........Lots of guys here doin that.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Ahh mabey i should look at what section im in before posting...OOOPPS.
Tony the Tuner has the largest tune as of yet hes closin in on the 500 mark.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Ahh mabey i should look at what section im in before posting...OOOPPS.
Tony the Tuner has the largest tune as of yet hes closin in on the 500 mark.

Ah YEAH , IF YOU CAN READ ):h :funnypost Tys you got the Richard award!!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Tony's paying for the dyno time ? :ro)

:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll have dyno results from three seperate trucks on Moonshine this Saturday, stay tuned..........

T;) NY
Thanks Tony :stirthepojust wondering. I've been trying to keep my Kidney's clean so it can handle all the SHINE:drinking:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You mean with the EFI Live right?
Yes I was SUB, I've seen where MACKIN has chewed a few A$$'S for false Post's and Quote's:deal: :smashfrea J/K This Site rocks, Cheers to everyone who make it possible and lend a hand!!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Actually~

I will be paying for my own dyno time so I can post with all honesty as to my results,the way it should be.

Therefore since it will be my time ,Ted Jannetty and I will have everyone removed from the state of art "best" dyno facility in CT building and we will dyno Pepper yet again, ALONE ! :D

So sweet being a stones throw away from there and he always is so accommodating! :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'll have dyno results from three seperate trucks on Moonshine this Saturday, stay tuned..........

T;) NY
Come n' git me...:cool:

Seriously good luck on the rollers this weekend!

Doug

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Therefore since it will be my time ,Ted Jannetty and I will have everyone removed from the state of art "best" dyno facility in CT building and we will dyno Pepper yet again, ALONE ! :D
AKA Princess? Im sure you'd scare everyone away anyway):h

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Actually~

I will be paying for my own dyno time so I can post with all honesty as to my results,the way it should be.

So sweet being a stones throw away from there and he always is so accommodating! :)

Nice to here Tony has the still going with his newer improved SHINE ! Hope this hits the big 500hp mark. This brew may be the one he brings to MI for the challenge .
good luck and Im looking forward to results :grd:

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Anyone Close to 500 RWHP on an LB7 yet?? I hear all ya'll Lilly boy's Cluckin over 471. Just wondering and waiting:rolleyes:
No problem on the LB7. Just need to road test the tune, but the power is there. The still LLY is a bit behind...

·
Registered
12,262 Posts

TTS is at 500 RWHP has been for a bit.Then you have Oh'Canada that is at sub 600 levels. :Whoa:

Haven't seen it in USA so perhaps it's imperial HP.

I guess we'll see how close Tony can come before the week is out!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
CAP - have you dynoed that new HOT+2ET tune?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
TTS is at 500 RWHP has been for a bit.Then you have Oh'Canada that is at sub 600 levels. :Whoa:

Haven't seen it in USA so perhaps it's imperial HP.

I guess we'll see how close Tony can come before the week is out!

I've seen a 500rwhp LB7 graph, it wasn't imperial, and it wasn't from either of those two! :eek:

How long before we see 1100rwtq?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
CAP - have you dynoed that new HOT+2ET tune?

April 22 I will be in Dynoing it with a stock turbo, in Tennesee for a Duramax shoot out , of all the big hp tunes. Then at Merchants I will be running a BD with it and the new Westers from them that is being tested as we speak .

1 - 20 of 57 Posts