Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 brand new h2 wheels still in boxes i can email pictures to any interested buyer. They are awesome. I paid 699 on buy it now for 4 on ebay I will sell all 5 for 750. The reason i am selling them is I got an awesome deal on a brand new set of boyd coddington wheels for my truck and i cant keep both (wifes orders lol) Seriously i will run the stockers in the winter and boyds in the summer no need for the h2s

brett

Going on ebay tomorrow 5/16/04 if interested make an offerEdited by: closs2sx

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
I will give you $600 and come pick them up

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sent you a pm joey if thats ok let me know if not I would like to see if anyone else is interested and maybe put them on ebay. I need to get close to what i paid for them because i paid shipping on top of the price i posted about 85 bucks to be exact plus the cost of the extra rim. I need to buy tires for my dmax and I used my tire money and then some when i bought the boyds

brett

·
Registered
747 Posts
closs2sx, do you know their load capacity rating? Edited by: flhrciblueice

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont recall but there was a post awhile back i believe where a guy actually called the manufacturer and posted it i will do a search but the hummer is a heavy load i will try to find out for you

brett

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i never did put them on ebay but i am tomorrow for sure i will sell all 5 for 600 plus shipping or you pick them up (gilford NH) i am moving in 2 weeks and dont want to move them plus i want new bfgs for my truck so if anyone owns or knows somebody that owns a tire store and can get 285 70 17 bfg all terrain ta ko's i will work a deal that way as well but the wheels got to go

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.