Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

498.5hp on #2 sinlge program

3K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  Diesel Power 
#1 ·
took my TTS EXTREME to the dyno yesterday and made 498.5 hp and 976.7lbs tq.i tried stacking a hot juice and a duramaxamizer on it but lost hp when i stacked.another dmax that usually dynos over 500 with a tts 120,mizer and edge extra hot juice dynoed 494 hp and a few less on tq as well.just think almost 500 hp on one tuner and two clicks left to full extreme
STEVE I AM READY FOR THE FULL EXTREME, WHEN YOU WANT TO SEND IT?
very pleased so far ....jessEdited by: king d

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are great numbers!

what have you done to your fuel system? Nick was 86hp behind you and I would have expected much closer numbers.

Was this a single run, or did you get these same numbers from multiple runs?

#4 ·
my fuel system isnt stock.i have added a pump and regulator and have spent many many many hours tuning on it to get it were it is right now.however i dont have a tech 2 so my data is obtained using a predator which is much slower than a tech 2 but gives an idea of what is going on.moslty i use gtech tuning ooops i said it yes i do use a g tech to tune my truck for the dyno and the track.

#5 ·
looking good kingd, might have to try that out myself if i can find one up here, or if steve can come threw, still want to call you after all my info is put together, have had a very harsh winter to date

socaldmax: anothere member using a gtech, and you said i was the only one

#6 ·
man you just gotta love it
hopefully mine willship back to me tomorrow updated......dave

#8 ·
You guys are happy with that? I thought the extreme was good for 530 rwhp? I guess if King D ever goes to an event with other trucks to compare it to I would believe it but until then it seems the California dyno would be the real #'s since they had other unbiased trucks.

#9 ·
CPMac said:
You guys are happy with that? I thought the extreme was good for 530 rwhp? I guess if King D ever goes to an event with other trucks to compare it to I would believe it but until then it seems the California dyno would be the real #'s since they had other unbiased trucks.

The 215 was a little short out there too.....same day...same dyno

#10 ·
Which one was shorter? Quad 215 made 400 hp and the TTS extreme made 380. Quad claims 215 hp and TTS claims 530 rwhp which would be approximately 280 or 290? You tell me.

#13 ·
CPMac said:
Which one was shorter? Quad 215 made 400 hp and the TTS extreme made 380. Quad claims 215 hp and TTS claims 530 rwhp which would be approximately 280 or 290? You tell me.

so now we're splitting hairs....

You said the extreme fell short...so did the quad.......you also picked the lower of the hp numbers for the extreme.....there were a few higher ones.....

Sdaver has a 215 for sale....maybe you should pick it up....

#14 ·
Big Dipper I thought you knew better than that. 3 test's on one truck 379,412,377, which one of those should be thrown out? Duh the one that wasn't backed up!

P.S. I don't know why you guys want to go this way? I was talking about King D's run's not the LA stuff.Edited by: CPMac

#16 ·
Big Dipper you been schooled by Steve lately huh. Throw out the lower ones even though they were consistent and backed up and the higher one was a fluke.Edited by: CPMac

#17 ·
nick honestly had some issues........for the most part I dont think you and I have any....just the quest for power... it ties us all together.........the extreme is a good program and Im sorry you and cole have differences But be glad for jess he has worked hard like you have.........3 years ago would you have ever believed these numbers...........me eitherEdited by: sdaver

#21 ·
Big Dipper: How much would it have made on a stock truck?

#24 ·
#25 ·
A former co worker had a saying about our (then) employer and day to day operations:

"Our most consistent thing is inconsistency"

The one thing I see being VERY consistent is that the 90HP Juice does 337HP and the CA results backed that up. There were a LOT of other inconsistencies though. Even in the stockers, although some could have been "greenhorn" errors...

#26 ·
I think the motors were cool on the stockers. See how the power came up on the 2nd and 3rd run

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.