Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just sold my intake and hypertech from my 06 f-150 cause we are selling it...sooo i have about 400 dollars to spend on things for the d-max and i was just wondering everyone or anyones opinion on what to get...the things i have already are in my signature...thanks

·
Registered
294 Posts
Twister773;1604122; said:
i just sold my intake and hypertech from my 06 f-150 cause we are selling it...sooo i have about 400 dollars to spend on things for the d-max and i was just wondering everyone or anyones opinion on what to get...the things i have already are in my signature...thanks
Lift pump or transgo jr shift kit

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Junior, 5 gal of Transynd, a deep pan and filter lock, pizza and beer for your friends to put it in. There goes your $400. Well spent.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any others???

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
154 gallons of fuel....

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:confuzeldwhat would you do with that much diesel...other than have it be very expensive when you filled up ones every 4 months haha

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I wished 400 bucks lasted me 4 months......more like one month...

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update

now i have about 1000 because i sold my alpine d-310 screen...i love ebay haha any ideas...doesnt have to be performance stuff...could be interior or exterior acessories

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Do you have your bed line-xed??? ....chit if your at 1k now...save a lil bit more and build that tranny....

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea thats what i have decided on, im gonna wait until school is out and work over summer for the pops, and then build the tranny, get efi live, and sell the edge evolution

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Might wanna get a new set of rear tires too....funny feeling ya might need a new set shortly after you get a built tranny and efi...hell even with the edge turned up to full potential you will...good luck with it

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks, and with efi and a built tranny...i will probably be wanting lift pumps, egr blocker, 4'' exhaust, fingerstick....

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I vote for Minisubs idea! Then I would take it a notch further, sell the Edge, buy EFILive along with real gauges and start having some fun.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Line-X & Cognito braces.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Bedliner, trans, liftpumps, real gauges(if you plan to ditch the edge)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for all the input everyone i appreciate it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts