Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the DHRA website:

03/25/04-00 (DHRA) - DHRA Pro Pulling Series teams up with 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals!

Special Events will be displaying DHRA pulling trucks during the Lima, OH 4 Wheel Jamboree. Later in the year an invitational pull will be performed at one of the jamborees. Date and location are still being determined. Come see the top names in diesel pickup pulling at the 4x4 Jamboree! For more information check out Special Events.

Come see my truck in the DHRA display area.
Edited by: mtomac

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Mike, You going to any other 4 wheel Jamboree shows? I go to the PA and VT show every year

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I am thinking about going Saturday, Hope I see alot of Bad*$$ trucks down there. If I go and see your truck, Mtomac will you start it so I can hear it roar? Thank's

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Tomac isnt going to be there with his truck, I believe he is going on vacation. But his uncle Jim will be there with it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Just got back. It was awesome, Saw a few Duramax's. One with stacks and others with pipes. First time I've been there and I'll be back next year.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Guess I missed out once again. Just checked this board, and I find out that I am a doller short as I just got back a couple hours ago from a weekend camping trip with the faimily. This would have been more fun!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
hdmax, Just make sure you can make it to that pull on the 28th. I'm sure it'll be a good one. I know there will be Dmax's there.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here's a couple pics of my truck at the DHRA Pro Pulling Series display.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.