Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did the 4 on headlight mod/ with fog lights and its ten times better than i thought! pretty easy to do., thanks to another great How-to diagram from GMC2500HD !! Thanks! This site is THE BEST!!:D Im just waiting for someone to bright me....they'll be surprised!:eek:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
oh dont worry you will get it all the time. lol

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I did this mod 2 years ago, cost me about $1.59 and have loved it every time I hit the brights.

DEWFPO

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also did the mod and love it. Makes for a brighter drive:D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
brighter and safer specially when you live in an area where deer like to cross the roads.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Had to disable mine due to annual inspection. Going back on tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
headlight Mod

I also did mine today, My fingers got sore from holding the wand in flash mod Exellent site and people!!;)

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
It's the very best mod there is for these trucks. I live in Deer country. I use to hate to turn Highs on as you lost all lighting to the sides of the road.

With Highs, Lows and fogs on you can see to drive in the country at night.:D

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Glad the diagram helped. It is in my garage if anyone else needs it and if you need help just shot me a PM.. Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did the 4 headlight on modification using the diodes diagram. The lighting was very good. I then put HIDs in both the hi-beam and low beams. The lighting is so much better with the hi-beams on. You can see everything much farther ahead. Best thing I that I have done to my truck so far.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unit453;1586299; said:
I agree 100%. I did mine the day after I traded in.
thanks for prodding me along UNIT, i was going to "waste" 20 bucks on an already made harness from some company in OH that doesnt answer their phone! Im glad it only cost me .79 $ and a half hour.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
It would be interesting to know how many people have done this mod since I first told people how to do it several years ago. IT seems to be the most popular mod going. Probably because it is cheap and effective.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
that would be interesting, maybe you should start a thread asking how many people have done it.

Max Power;1586913; said:
It would be interesting to know how many people have done this mod since I first told people how to do it several years ago. IT seems to be the most popular mod going. Probably because it is cheap and effective.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry if i took any credit away from ya max! I did skim through the whole D.I.Y. thread and need to thank all who made it, its an awesome mod!:)

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I agree 100% again. I'll never go without it again. Thow in some different bulbs, and you got really good lighting.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
No, not at all. I'm just glad so many are enjoying it, that's good enough for me :)

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unit453;1586970; said:
I agree 100% again. I'll never go without it again. Thow in some different bulbs, and you got really good lighting.
What kind and where to get these bulbs?

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts