Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys,

I am getting the CST 9-11" Lift and I would like to run the 38" Toyo Open Country M/T's on it with 18" Moto Metal rims. Do you guys have any good suggestions on places to shop for the toyo open countries, they seem to be sold out all over the place.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
When I bought my 37X14.50 Toyo's last August, I found them at a little town tire shop. I checked all over online and everyone said they were on backorder. Happened to stop into the shop and asked, he made a phone call and said they'd be in at the end of the week. Just keep looking...

·
Registered
479 Posts
My 37's came from www.treadepot.com. They had a ton of the 37's in stock when nobody locally did. Fast shipping too.

·
Registered
454 Posts
My 37's came from www.treadepot.com. They had a ton of the 37's in stock when nobody locally did. Fast shipping too.
Exactly... :exactly:

Freyguy gave me their website. Best prices on the 37/13.50's. Shipped to my door in 2 work days. :ro)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered a set of 38"/15.50 R 18's from them. Last set they had. Shipping kinda kicked my ***, spending an extra $250. But those tires are on backorder for like 2 months everywhere else. Should look good.... Lift coming soon.....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
bought tires before lift i would have done it the other way around so if you dont lift your truck for a few months the tires would be in and would have saved 250 bucks just my 2 cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts