Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ok y'all. Thinking about lifting my dually. Wanting to run 37s, but I have 2 5th wheels and one of them sits low since its an older toy hauler. Anyonerunning 37s and if so do you tow a 5er? Also, what lift you running? I'm leaning toward cognito.

·
Registered
39 Posts
No lift but I dropped my 5th wheel one notch in the box still have fair room between camper and box. Man i'm just curious how this works for you. Cant think offhand of a way to drop front of trailer without smacking box if you need go that far. Could lift camper too! be a baddass! Sub`d

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll look for a pic but I towed 39' WW with cognito 7-9" on 37's. Was not a dually but the only difference would be you have to worry about tire to tire clearance on the rear. Had to do a spring over on the trlr. Towed great though

·
Registered
114 Posts
took me a while to get back to this but....

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn guys, I forgot I even posted this lol..... I havent done anything as of yet and not sure Im going to go that big now, although it would be bad AF...

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll look for a pic but I towed 39' WW with cognito 7-9" on 37's. Was not a dually but the only difference would be you have to worry about tire to tire clearance on the rear. Had to do a spring over on the trlr. Towed great though
Did you change the gear ratio in the axles?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nothing, not even to reprogram. Could it have used either, sure but ran pretty good as it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts