Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys wanting to put 35x12.5x20 on my 03 cc/sb. will they fit with a leveling kit? sry i wasn't able to do a search because i'm in class and don't have much time to look through them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey guys wanting to put 35x12.5x20 on my 03 cc/sb. will they fit with a leveling kit? sry i wasn't able to do a search because i'm in class and don't have much time to look through them.
I would not go that big my 33's will rub some. like vicious said if you want them to fit then get to cutting!

·
Registered
108 Posts
not meaning to threadjack or anything, but im planning on running 35x12.50s on my 03 with a 3" Cognito level. What all exactly would need to be trimmed?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Check my garage. 35x12.50x20 on keys and 2" blocks in the rear. I have the new body, but there is more room on the old body so you will have no problems

·
Registered
96 Posts
not meaning to threadjack or anything, but im planning on running 35x12.50s on my 03 with a 3" Cognito level. What all exactly would need to be trimmed?
Dont get me wrong it can be done with the new keys but you will have to use the bolts off your stock keys and once you crank it all the way with the stock bolts its gonna ride like a tractor! I ran them like that on my 03 and went through two cv axles cause the angle was so bad! Do what you want but from experience i dont reccomend it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.