Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever heard of 315/75/16's (35X12.50) on a dually i figure it would work with a pro-comp 6 inch lift and aluminum 2" wheel spacers but not sure how the tire would sit on a 6" wide rim as far as i know there arent any wider dually rims but a few months ago i seen a 05 chevy CC/LB with 37X13.50's any suggestions or info?

·
Registered
722 Posts
i wouldent see any problem with stuffign some 35x12.5 on the stock rims im shure it not recomended but it can be done i had 32x13x16r on my stock 6inchers(did that to pull the sidewalls in to help protect them when offroading i got sick of having stick and branches tare up my sidewalls)
off toppic but wich version of the NV4500 the HD with the granny first or the standard?

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Super Swamper makes radial 35x10.50x16's,maybe with those you wouldn't need such a big spacer on the rear.I have seen a Ford or two with 35'sor38's though...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Biterman is running 35s on American Racing D-8 wheels on his dually. I'm not sure of the wheel specs, but they are probably 16x6. Might want to contact him.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know a guy running 35's on an '02. I'm not positive, but I think he put a standard spaced wheel on the front, and put the hub extender on the back between the wheels. Looks really good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts