Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Finlay got the chance to get back at my buddy with a 04 350z on a 50 shot. He beat me by 3 cars in the 1/4 a week prior to this race when he first put the nitrous on his car. He got mad cause I spanked him with no bottle. So he went and filled up his bottle and said he was gonna blow the doors off me to my buddy after he filled his bottle. Well he filled his bottle and he lost. We both had good launches and he got out on me by about a hood (2wd launch). I motor by him and pulled on him all the way to 115 were I set my limiter with EFILive. I beat him by two car lengths. So I guess thats another one to chalk up on the board.

Its amazing what a little extra time and some EFILive can do, I'm hooked:eek:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Good job...I think I have exhausted my competition near home, no one will race me anymore (besides bobo & he doesn't count!)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good job...I think I have exhausted my competition near home, no one will race me anymore (besides bobo & he doesn't count!)
Thats becasue hes not a push over.;) He has the bug just like all of us.:lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Someone that one of my buddies knows has a 350Z but he wont race me:rolleyes: Nice kill:ro)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
350z is way overrated..........got 2 ...one loud abnoxius exhaust.......and one with a stock exhaust and a loud obnoxius mouth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.