Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a '04 2500HD and would like to install the rear center bed marker light (led) from a 3500HD...The part number I found is 15744722...Can someone help me with the install?...Do I need a wiring harness and mounting hardware or any other parts from GM?...Thanks!!...........Triffid

·
Registered
16,610 Posts

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Triffid said:
I'm getting a '04 2500HD and would like to install the rear center bed marker light (led) from a 3500HD...The part number I found is 15744722...Can someone help me with the install?...Do I need a wiring harness and mounting hardware or any other parts from GM?...Thanks!!...........Triffid

What would you like to know ?????????

I will help you out .

T
NY

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just put one on- doesn't require any hardware- just 2 screws and a bit of hole drilling. The light has a short pair of wires coming from it with a plug on the end. I just cut the plug off, soldered on some extra wire and spliced into the licence plate light wires running just under the top edge of the bumper. No need to spend $$ on a harness.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Just in case your interested, www.acmetruckparts.com has the Line of Fire for $75. That's the best price I've seen to date. FWIW.

Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts