Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number for the rear light that is mounted just below the center of the tailgate on a 3500?

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
3500 Rear Center Marker Light (LEDs under tail gate) :

P/N 15744722

JoeEdited by: Joe Pool

·
Registered
125 Posts
The wiring harness/connector part # is: 12085524.....You will also need some mounting hardware; sorry I didn't keep the part # for them......

It will make the install a little easier........TriffidEdited by: Triffid

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ok, I'm going to bump this message to the top and ask:

I have the light. What other parts do I need to order, does anyone have the part numbers, and how much drilling did anyone do?

Thanks,

·
Registered
276 Posts
I added this light to my truck. I did not need ay additional parts. The part has 2 wires coming out of it - I extended those a couple of feet to reach the wiring block. I used 2 stainless steel #8 screws to mount it. I had to drill a large hole (about 5/8") for the wires to pass thru. So total drilled holes - 3.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mine came with a plug on the wires and has two clips on the back in addition to the two screw locations. Wish I had a part number for the section of harness that the plug attaches to.

·
Registered
570 Posts
If you guys don't mine me asking. How much were the parts? Edited by: Voodoo

·
Registered
84 Posts
Voodoo said:
If you guys don't mine me asking. How much were the parts?
gmpartsdirect.com

Lamp: part #15744722 $13.80

Connector: part # 12085524 $11.38

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just installed mine today!! This is a parking lamp right?!?!
I hope so because that's how I hooked it up! I tapped into the license plate light. Seems kindof bright though.....almost like a brake light!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts