Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 GMC 2500 HD and would like to get the three red marker lamps under the tailgate that come on the 3500's. Anybody know the part number for that?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, have you heard or seen this on anybody else's pickup?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Yeah, there is another guy, like you, that wanted it on his 2500 also. Can't remember who, though.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to GM parts direct and brought it up, but when I added it to the cart to checkout, it changed to the part number to 15248604 and changed the price. Do both part numbers work for the marker lamp?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Go with the line of fire leds. They look awesome on trucks.

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks awesome, I think i'm going to have to get a set. My last pickup I just put 12 individual lights across the back, but I'm looking for a cleaner, for factory look on my new one. Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I went to GM parts direct and brought it up, but when I added it to the cart to checkout, it changed to the part number to 15248604 and changed the price. Do both part numbers work for the marker lamp?
Yeah, I saw that. Makes you wonder if it is the same part. And $9.95 for shipping. Total $25.17. I paid $27.15 including tax from the dealer, and I had it that day.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll just call my dealer here then and see what he can do for me.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just called my dealer and they have one is stock, $25.36. Going to get it after work tonight and put it on. I'll post some pics later. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts