Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 3500 dually with 265s and freds 1 1/2 inch spacers. Recently I noticed a bad vibration as soon as I get over 65. First I pulled all the wheels and re torqued everything. Nothing was loose but figured I should check anyway since I hadn't since the install of the tires and spacers at the end of July. I towed my 5er from LI to Maine with no problems and hadn't felt anything with or without the camper until now. After I put everything back the vibration was still there. I went and had the front wheels balanced again but still have the vibration. The truck has just under 27000 on it and is my local driver. No accidents, and it hasn't been driven by anybody but me. Can someone give me an idea on what the problem could be? Thanks

·
Registered
880 Posts
I had a very simalar problem on my old truck (F350 Crew LB). I thought for sure it was the tire balance. It ended up being that one of the universals on the driveline was bad. It was hard to diagnois because it looked and felt fine, but when I looked real close I could see a cracked cap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.