Diesel Place banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pictures showing 305-50-20 tires. The truck is stock, no lift, no turns on bars. Also, spare fits with bigger rearend cover. Emergency brake cable is tie wrapped back, thanks to you guys. I used a hair dryer to reshape the plactic in the wheel wells. Things are close but due clear.
Wheels are Pacer Juice 20 X 9.5 as on the sites.

The picture of the air dam trim, the tie wrapped cable, and the 305-50-20 as a spare have the stock wheels on the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
good work that is a lot of tire in there for it being stock

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks good!!:)
What is the backspacing on those wheels?
Do they stick out much in the front?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Offset is 10mm ??? per the website. The truck looks much better with the wheels, even better after I washed it. I only have about 400 miles on this set up but it looks like I lost 2 MPG highway, guessing because Speedo is off by 7% or so. They work very well in sugar sand. I don't think it would be good in mud or snow due to the street tread. No snow problems here, mud is by choice. Has not rained yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tire 305-50-20 vs stock

305-60-50 32" tall

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The drop looks good, how much drop? What are you doing for a spare? I tried putting a 305/50/20 up under as a spare. It looks bad from the back and makes a $600 spare. I may try a LT235/85/16. I think the diameter is close and should not look like a sideways tire under my bumper. Did you loose MPG? I gained with an intake and lost with the wheels.

·
Registered
50 Posts
shackles were 2" but when measured with a tape it showed 3"

i gained with a performance computer and Filter, lost with the wheels.

as for a spare i keep the stock one... in the event of a flat i will just put it on a front and drive slow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Arista5
Looks great also
Is the pic taken before or after the drop?It doesn`t seem to sit level in the picture or did you drop the front also.

Do you have any pics showing how much the front wheels stick out?

·
Registered
36 Posts
arista5,
that looks REALLY good! I have a set of drop shackles, but havent installed them yet.....from McGaughys. Its a 2" drop to level out the stance. What kind of backspacing are you running?

·
Registered
50 Posts
arista5,
that looks REALLY good! I have a set of drop shackles, but havent installed them yet.....from McGaughys. Its a 2" drop to level out the stance. What kind of backspacing are you running?
the Panther Juice 8's in the 20x 9.5 only have one B/S i tried to get a offset to allow them to sit even but they dont,

that is the only pic i have showing an angle, however it doesnt stick out any farther than the front mud guard.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Arista5
Looks great also
Is the pic taken before or after the drop?It doesn`t seem to sit level in the picture or did you drop the front also.

Do you have any pics showing how much the front wheels stick out?

that pic was after the level, here is a pic before

its hard to really tell from the pic angles but in person your definitely able to tell its been leveled.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great. Nice wheel choice. what backspacing are the juice 8's

·
Registered
448 Posts
4.75" BS on the 18x8.5

5.64" BS on the 20x9.5 ...

3400 lb. load rating verified on the 18

I'm preparing to get "Juiced" myself ;)

doing 18's and 285/60 Yokohama Geolandar's. 3086 lbs./50psi

that new G-52 Yoko is the sh*t for my purposes :ro) Getting rave reviews,
affordable but not a "cheap" tire. Supposedly awesome in the wet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
here's a pic my my 05 lly crew cab. The wheels are Weld Rubicon's (Velocity 8 lookalikes) 20x10 and the tires are 305x50R20 Kuhmo Ecsta's, torsions are cranked, had to trim the air dam a little but no rubbing now.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 20 inch Panther Juice wheels are defective, I believe, on my 2500 HD and wonder if anyone else has had this problem. My rims are turning inside the tires. We marked the wheels with indelible chalk and the tires on the inside. After a few days of driving the wheels become out of balance because the rims are turning inside the tires. I cannot get any satisfaction out of the dealer who sold me the wheels. He is trying to say that it is improper installation of wheels and tires. We have now broke them down and cleaned the beads and reinstalled with just water instead of bead sealer. Still sliding and I am at a loss. Any feedback would be appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts