Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2nd oil leak on my junkwagon and had to take it back to the dealer with only 5700 miles on it.
Maybe they will fix it right this time. I'll post back and let you guys know what they tell me this time.Censored

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
Cowboy up there Hoss, fill out a Sig and some personal info to validate your standing.:ro)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Should've got a Duramax.... ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that is the problem, I got a Duramax.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Over all I like the truck it handles the trailer nice. I hope the leak isn't a every 1000 miles thing.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Where is it leaking from?

This thread should be in the 2006 LLY/LBZ section now that you posted your sig.

Til then, where is the leak?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just joined. Hmmmmmmmm. For now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Sorry to hear about your leak; that sucks. Where was the first leak? What was done to fix the first leak? Is this 2nd leak in the same place? How do you use your truck? Have you had the oil changed yet? What weight oil do you use? Good luck.Truck on!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Junkwagon, why is he posting about a powerstroke on this section of the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have a question...why is everyone so biased on this forum? i think that all makes are almost =. it just depends on ur taste and needs. ive seen the same problem on multiple diesel's and gasser's. but yes i will admit that ford is fallin right now..but im interested to she how fords new twin turbo will perform, then wait to see what chevy's response to it is ; )

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Becasue some are used to people coming in to say how "I have bought X truck and it sucks" when they are really here to do nothing more than stir the pot. Most people that have a legitimate problem and want help in fixing it will be fairly detailed in thier description so others can help give advice.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I got a 2nd oil leak on my junkwagon and had to take it back to the dealer with only 5700 miles on it.
Maybe they will fix it right this time. I'll post back and let you guys know what they tell me this time.Censored
Sound like you are talking about my POS 6.0.They tried 3 times to fix the leak,and they gave up and told me to live with it.Now i have a real truck!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
i have a question...why is everyone so biased on this forum? =.)
Well lemme think. Gimme a second. Now let's see. How bout; IT'S A CHEVY/GMC FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Truck on!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got off the phone with the dealer and they told me that it was coming from my cooler lines. The 1st leak was coming from the fittings on the trans cooler.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where is it leaking from?

This thread should be in the 2006 LLY/LBZ section now that you posted your sig.

Til then, where is the leak?

I thought this was the 2006 LBZ/LLY section

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes basically the same place. I hope they fix it right this time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts