Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My club is trying to put together a dyno event like we had last year. We had David Dunbar and his dyno, and also a show and shine. We are wanting to make it better this year. Any ideas on what you guys would like? We had two Duramax's last year.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Moved to the correct forum!

Just kiddin`

" Any ideas on what you guys would like? " Ya! make it at a time and place that I can be there

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
When would it be? Where in Kentucky?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Man those other guys are asleep at the wheel .... I told them I was busy ....

Slackers !!!

Mac

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last year we had it in Paris Kentucky about 15 minutes from Lexington. We had prizes for top HP in all categories such as Dodge, Chevy and Ford. We had a show and Shine, and tons of door prizes. We had catered food, and lots of interesting scenery. We thought about a sled pull, but our budget is low since we are a small site and group. We do have a pulling track and access to a sld though. But prize money is the hard thing. When we get the date set I will post it here. We have a meeting June 19th to discuss this issue. So if you have any ideas on things to make the event even bigger just drop it here. Oh we also had the ugliest and dirtiest truck awards. Smokinmax almost won top HP but was beat by a dodge with twins. He got beat by 10 hp. Funny thing was, it was held in the parking lot of a dodge dealership, and they paid the prize money. Can you imagine the paceing they were doing all day. PRICELESS!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like the event will be the first Saturday in October!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.