Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone the date has been set for Saturday May 1st. This is the kickoff race for 2004 season. The race will be held at Beech Bend Raceway. We will get a link up soon with all the race information, schedule of events and a list of area hotels.

We will also be having an open house on Friday April 30th at the new TS Performance shop.

Mark your calenders for a smokin good time!

Dennis

·
Registered
747 Posts
Dennis, are you guys moving away from your place on Lovers' Lane? If so, where will your new shop be located?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are moving to 5425 Nashville Road here in Bowling Green. We hope to be operational in the new shop Monday Feb 2nd. The building is located directly across from Weyerhaeuser.

Where are you at in KY? Try to make the event if you can. SunCoast will be coming up from Florida and we will have a dyno set up for the open house on Friday. We are putting up $1,000 for the race on Saturday. I'll have all the specifics put to a link soon. We had 65 trucks race at last years event. This year we are shooting for 125 trucks

Dennis

·
Registered
747 Posts
I am in Russellville. I came by your shop a couple weeks ago. I was the big ugly fellow with the long white GMC. I already knew about the event, thanks to WideOpen(from Auburn) on the oilburners forum. He is one of your customers and told me about your business and where to find it. Unfortunately, that is the same weekend as our KBA district's annual biker rally/party at Dogwood Lake in Dunmor and I am an officer so I am committed to working the rally. I may try to break away for a little while and come by for your open house on Friday though. I doubt I will be able to make it on Saturday.

·
Registered
290 Posts
flhrciblueice said:
I already knew about the event, thanks to WideOpen(from Auburn) on the oilburners forum. He is one of your customers and told me about your business and where to find it.

He's a Swell guy

·
Registered
747 Posts
wideopen said:
He's a Swell guy

I reckon he is. Welcome to the Place! Haven't been to oilburners in a while. How ya been?

·
Registered
290 Posts
flhrciblueice said:
wideopen said:
He's a Swell guy

I reckon he is. Welcome to the Place! Haven't been to oilburners in a while. How ya been?

Aww hangin in there like a Hair in a Biscuit.. What ya doing on the 15th of this Month?? we have a TASK Force Diesel truck meeting at TS's new shop hope you can make it!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I would like to make it, but I will be working 12 hour midnight shifts that weekend.
I will try to hook up with you guys one of these days.

·
Registered
290 Posts
flhrciblueice said:
I would like to make it, but I will be working 12 hour midnight shifts that weekend.
I will try to hook up with you guys one of these days.

I'll just keep asking untill you finally come to a meeeting or tell me to quite harassing you

·
Registered
747 Posts
wideopen said:
I'll just keep asking untill you finally come to a meeeting or tell me to quite harassing you

I don't have a problem with that.
I'll make it sometime.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
Nice pictures.. wish i was closer!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Diesel Power said:
Nice pictures.. wish i was closer!

Catch a flight..or make the drive but don't miss this race

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
would be nice but my airfare $$$ is going to the vacation with my father this year.. if anyone has some air miles they'd like to burn i'll come

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'll be at the race.... If I do 13's with my setup I'll be lucky.. Where were most of the trucks at et wise last year??

·
Registered
290 Posts
Guys this Race is going to be Awsome with the Top Gun Race going on right now theres going to be $2000 going to the fastest street legal diesel in a heads up all out run what you brung race ...we're talking some of the Fastest diesels pickups are going to be there.... If you can only make one race this year this should be the one!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The pot for the Fastest Street Diesel is now up to $2,500. Wade Johnson with WJ's Performance just added $500.00. Thanks WJ!

Our current donating sponsors for the DHRA/TS Performance Challenge are:

Mass Diesel
Diesel Innovations
WJ's Performance
TS Performance

The event here at TS will start Friday morning when the shop opens.
(8:30) The dyno will be set up here at the shop all day on Friday.
We will post the race time soon for the Saturday race event at Beech Bend. Keep checking the link on the website at www.tsperformanceproducts.com

Edited by: Dennis Perry

·
Registered
747 Posts
grasshopper said:
How far is this race from Toronto Canada?????

According to msn, Bowling Green, KY is 762.1 Miles from Toronto.

Dennis, I can't get your link to work.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.